Why you'll be glad you picked MI.
You can buy a home with less than a 20% down payment with MI. Mortgage insurance can help qualified borrowers realize the dream of homeownership sooner. It provides financial protection to lenders and investors in case of default. With the protection of mortgage insurance, lenders can offer mortgages to qualified borrowers with a low down payment.
- Move in faster You don’t have to wait until you have saved enough for a 20% down payment.
- Savings flexibility Lower down payment allows you to use your savings on other homeownership expenses, like remodeling or new appliances.
- Cancelable MI may be cancelled when your loan reaches 78% of its original value.*
- Mortgage payment control Lock-in a low monthly payment that will go down when MI coverage is cancelled
Why Enact? Because all mortgage insurance companies are not created equal.
At Enact, we go above and beyond the expected to provide you with additional coverage and benefits that help you -- before you close on your loan and after you move in.
- Homeowner Assistance Program If your ability to pay your loan is ever threatened by personal financial hardship, we’re here to help.
- Homebuyer Privileges® Save money with valuable discounts and special offers on home-related products and services to help once you move in. Only available from select lenders.
- Home Suite Home® Wherever you call home, Genworth is providing extra protection and support for your investment. Home Suite Home, available through a Lender's participation in the program, gives homeowners the choice from a suite of benefits that can help defray costs associated with owning your home.
*Contact your loan servicer for cancellation requirements.